- This section contains information relating to the management methods of castellopozzi.it in relation to the processing of data of users of castellopozzi.it.
- This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for subjects who interact with castellopozzi.it and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: castellopozzi.it
- The information is provided only for castellopozzi.it and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of castellopozzi.it, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian legislation and European.
- The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, the user is therefore invited to periodically check this page.
- If the user is under 16 years of age, pursuant to art.8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, he/she must legitimize his/her consent through the authorization of his/her parents or legal guardian.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Controller
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also takes care of security profiles.
- Regarding this website, the data controller is: Pozzi Brand Diffusion SRL, and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights you can contact him at the following email address: email@example.com.
2 – Data processing manager
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
- Pursuant to article 28 of EU regulation no. 2016/679, upon appointment of the data owner, the person responsible for data processing of the castellopozzi.it site is: Francesca Ranalli.
3 – Place of data processing
- The processing of data generated by the use of castellopozzi.it takes place at via Fiume, 11, 50123 Florence (FI)
- If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or persons appointed by him for this purpose at the relevant office.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user’s browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that carried out the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options relating to cookies, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
- There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which is then collected by the sites. Among these, the best known and most used are HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over an electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by changing the settings of their internet browser. This deactivation may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows safe and efficient use of the site.
- The cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the blogger statistics service or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site itself, who may collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, as provided for technical cookies.
- From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited and permanent ones which remain active on the PC until they expire or cancellation by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored permanently but exclusively for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
Third party cookies
- In relation to their origin, a distinction is made between cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and third-party cookies sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
- Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- Most third-party cookies are tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and therefore personalize advertising offers for users.
- Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
- Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on castellopozzi.it. The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy information and the instructions for managing or disabling cookies published on the relevant web pages.
- Profiling cookies are those useful for creating profiles relating to the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user when browsing the internet.
- When these types of cookies are used, the user must give explicit consent.
- Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
IV – DATA PROCESSED
1 – Data processing method
- Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected automatically during user visits is stored. The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- browser type and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
- The aforementioned information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
- For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause harm to other users, or in any case activities that are harmful or constitute a crime. Such data is never used to identify or profile the user, but only for the purposes of protecting the site and its users, such information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
- The information that users of the site decide to make public through the services and tools made available to them are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding any violations of the law. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2 – Purpose of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes: data request for marketing and/or advertising purposes by sending newsletters, data request for the purchase, customization and shipping of products.
- The data will be retained for the period strictly necessary to achieve the purpose indicated above and in any case not exceeding 5 years.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
3 – Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
4 – Support in configuring your browser
- The user can also manage cookies through his browser settings. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
- For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Social network plugins and sharing platforms
- The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookies-e-di-altre-tecnologie-similari-da-parte- by-twitter
- Google+: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies
- Pinterest: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- AddThis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content
- Youtube: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/7671399?p=privacy_guidelines&hl=it&visit_id=1-636627613022325085-605315055&rd=1
- MailUp: https://www.mailup.it/informative-privacy/
6 – Website CMS platform and technology suppliers
- This site uses WordPress as its platform, an open source CMS (Content Management System) that uses a series of functions and technical solutions that could automatically and without human intervention record some data in order to function correctly.
- Below are the functions of the site that may require the automatic insertion and recording of user data:
The images on the website, if uploaded by the user, may contain location information. The user should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. For example, photos taken with smartphones record this data. Website visitors can download and extract any location data from images on the website with a simple graphics program (e.g. Photoshop).
Contact forms, request quotes, feedback, newsletter subscription
If you make contact requests for a specific service, request quotes or sign up for the periodic newsletter, the data entered is sent to the person responsible for the service and the information sent is kept for the time necessary to carry out the requested service. Unless explicitly indicated through selectable boxes in the contact forms (for example for subscription to the periodic newsletter) the data collected will not be used for marketing purposes. None of the data collected is transferred to third parties for marketing purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site you may choose to save your name, email address and website and this will be stored in cookies. They are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will be recorded on your computer for one year. If you access this site, a temporary cookie will be set to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is deleted when you close your browser. When you log in, we will set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display options. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the post ID (unique identifier) of the article you just edited.
Embedded content from other websites
- This site is hosted on European servers and all our suppliers declare that they comply with the GDPR regulations.
Cloudways directly manages the servers on which our site is hosted and only on hosted machines within European territory. This also applies to backup servers, carried out automatically on servers different from those hosting the sites.
For the complete list of technology suppliers/partners (and to know the services provided) please to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org justifying the request.
V – User rights
- The art. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
- The site castellopozzi.it therefore intends to inform the user of the existence:
- of the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, co. 3, letter a) Legislative Decree 196/2003), rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation), the integration (art. 7, co. 3, letter a) Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of the processing that concerns him (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose , for legitimate reasons, to their processing (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
- of the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, co. 3, letter b) Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- of the right to obtain certification that the updating, rectification, data integration, cancellation, data blocking and transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or widespread, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7, co. 3, letter c) of Legislative Decree. 196/2003);
- Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the form provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to the address: email@example.com
- If the processing is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, letter. a) – express consent to use – or on the art. 9, paragraph 2 letter. a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, which reveal religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, which reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
- Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring processing in the Italian State.
- For a more in-depth examination of the rights you are entitled to, see the articles. 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
- To exercise one or more of the aforementioned rights, you can contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
VI – Data transfer to non-EU countries
- This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn), Twitter via social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
- Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 et seq. of the EU Regulation.
VII – Security of data provided
- This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII – Changes to this document
- It may be subject to changes or updates. Users are invited to periodically consult this page to always be updated on the latest legislative news.
- Previous versions of the document will still be available for consultation on this page.
- The document was updated on 05/24/2018 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.
Useful links for further information on the legislation we have complied with and on user rights: